Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduction to Electro Tech Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

meanu

Hello to the Electro TechCommunity. This is my first post.
My name is Ian ORRELL and am a retired Mechanical Engineering Associate/Technical Teacher and a Vietnam Veteran. My interests are many. Since I retired in 2002, I don't know how I ever found time to go to work. Has anyone found days with 48 hours.

I've knocked on Heaven's Door a couple of times and life is too short.

At the moment I am collecting parts for a 10kW Induction Furnace. I noticed on some of your posts that a member called MOSFET KILLER was in the process of building one, but then he went to ground.

Two questions I have initially:

1. Does any one know how to get in contact with MOSFET KILLER ?

2. If he has gone to ground completely, has anyone else built one of these furnaces ?

Thankyou

Regards meanu

Hello meanu. Welcome to ETO :)

I haven't heard from MOSFET KILLER for a while now. His profile page says his last activity was almost two months ago (23rd August 2011 01:30 PM). Best way to contact him would probably be a PM. It's possible he'll get the email notification and come back to answer.

Wishing you the best of luck, and I hope you enjoy the forum :)
Regards,
Der Strom

Re: Contacting MOSFET KILLER

Hello Der Strom

Thankyou for a speedy reply. As I am new to the Forum business, What is a PM?

Thankyou once again.

Regards meanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back