Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing with GSM module

Status
Not open for further replies.

premkumar9

Hi,
I use GSM module from Wavecom for a project. The AT commands are given from my 89C52 uC. It is sending SMS succefully. Whenever SMS is sent from the module, some response comes from the module. My uC detects that. That means all connections are OK.But the actual SMS received by the module which is sent to the uC is not getting detected. I request help from anybody who used GSM module with uC.

Dear premkumar9 I am also rying to do the same project. But failed. I am using Wavecom modem with AVR ATMEGA32 uc. Can you help me in this regard? I think you are a bit ahead of me. Can you give me your email address? My one is mushu_mist@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back