Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing USB webcams with LCD screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning,

I have a small about 2.5" Citizen LCD display Model: M329-1P that is used as an independent / extension display for a consumer video camera. The unit is old but barely used. When connected with a domestic security camera the display gives a picture that is more than sutable for my application.

The problem is that I need a very small camera for my application. So I went out an bought a small external Microsoft Lifecam USB camera in the misguided belief that it too would work with my small LCD display, well it does not.

Is this position recoverable though a small electronic interface or are the two totally incompatible and will I be flogging a dead horse.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back