Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing parallel port with Visual Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

darshan_bhagwat

Hi Friends...can you please help me out to find VB code for the window which i hve sent..programmed for interfacing with parallel port, 2nd pin for 'open' 3rd pin for 'close'.snd me hardware interfacing using VB...details.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 148
Hi Friends...can you please help me out to find VB code for the window which i hve sent..programmed for interfacing with parallel port, 2nd pin for 'open' 3rd pin for 'close'.snd me hardware interfacing using VB...details.

hi,
Look thru this zip file.
If you are using Windows XP, the two *.dll's must be loaded into the HD Windows\System folder.
Also download the Visual Basic Runtime files from the web, free.

Ok ihave downloaded and pasted those two .dll files in windows/system32. now what next...?

You have no idea what you are doing do you? Did you just dl some code from the net, got a copy of VB and expect it to work???

Do a little research.

then help me out yar...i dont know how to work with that..!!!

hi,
Now run the *.exe from the unzipped file.

Also in the zip are the paraport connections and the VB5 source code.

What else do you want.?:)

Anyone note he's using windows 7? I wouldn't get my hopes up on that program working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back