Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Energy meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaayuputhran

Hai Mates,
I am currently doing a project in a plant...They have many PM9c energy meters at various places ...They are manually noting down the readings day by day ...To avoid this am doing a project in such a way that all the energy meters will be interfaced with RS485..I need ur help for interfacing a RS485 with a energy meter..After interfacing all the meters it will get connected to hub and finally to PC..So pl help me out for finishing this project..First let me know how to interface RS485 with an energy meter and wat kind of topology shall i use for connecting al the energy meters..
CHEERS!!!!!!!!

the PM9C has an inbuilt facility for Rs485 communication. you may try to go thro the manual for details of implementation and google for further info.

Please help me out i dont have proper guidance to do this am also new to this project so i badly need ur guidance.I dont know where to start with so pl help me out soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back