Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interesting thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumiam

Can you do it?

using under 7 components 3 of which must be an LED, SCR, and a Photo resister

Make a circuit that when the photo resistor is covered -or uncovered u pick- turns off the LED.

Can you do it?

-Give description of how you did it.-

This sounds like a school work assignment.

I can do it, but will I get the marks for the answer?

Aye you will.

My teacher challenged us to do it. i have about 10 minutes before i go to that class

can u tell me how?

The reason your instructors give you homework is so you'll learn something, if the forums do your assignment for you what have you learned?

>.< its not homework it is Listed as Optional.
We are instructed to find someone who knows how to do it if we are not able to do it ourself

**broken link removed**

When I was in school, these little 'extra-credit' assignments were usually geared toward stuff we already worked with, just need to figure out how to fit it together. Don't remember being told to get somebody else to do it for me, of I wasn't a business management major...

Anyway, it's a simple switch, likely just need to add a power source and two resistors, for 6 parts, current limiting for LED is another resistor, so 7 parts. Not interested enough to work out the details, thumb through your study notes, really shouldn't be that tough to do the math, which I'm guessing was the entire point of the assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back