Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interesting Electronics and related supply company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
Aww man TCM you trying to get me in trouble? I love sites like that.. All I see are the pricetags, and then I go I could use one of those... one of those... Sure, no one item is expensive, but after the list is done! <snicker>

Last edited:
All I see are the pricetags, and then I go I could use one of those... one of those... Sure, no one item is expensive, but after the list is done!

Its all affordable you know being the shipping is free! ;)

One of the portable cell phone jammers is going on my next order along with about $500 worth of other things I didn't know I needed until now. :eek:

I wonder how many countless hours of other peoples time I have now successfully wasted just by posting this thread? :D

I did find a few warnings about delivery time after looking, what they don't tell you is if what you ordered is in stock, and it can take months for them to fill orders.

I did find a few warnings about delivery time after looking, what they don't tell you is if what you ordered is in stock, and it can take months for them to fill orders.

So where did you find that info?

I am usually fairly good about reading the small print on shipping and what not but apparently that one escaped me.

I did some googling and only found one person who was trying to get some stuff for Christmas. It took a month because of the Holiday?

Maybe, he found it somewhere else?

It's a really funny site I spent at least a 1/2 hr or so looking at all the stuff. I found a Shock your friends Candy Bar and stuff.

They even had some repair stuff for Mobile Phones.

From what I could find on their site I was given the impression that they have the typical three to four week transit time that most everything coming from any Asian based place has.

Well if nothing else in a month I will find out! ;)

tcmtech,

Be very careful. Electric products from the Asiatic area are notorious for using components that fail or barely meet specifications. And one of the state "secrets" of the Chinese Government is that they use prison labor to manufacture items.

Ratch

Be very careful. Electric products from the Asiatic area are notorious for using components that fail or barely meet specifications. And one of the state "secrets" of the Chinese Government is that they use prison labor to manufacture items.

I have found over the years that Chinese and most other Asian made products fall into the same levels of quality or lack there of as our American made products do. Some products are good but many aren't but at least with theirs when they do break right away I feel that I got exactly what I payed for. ;)

As far as prison labor goes I would like to see us start doing the same thing with a lot more of our presently useless prison populations too in order to cut the labor costs in our manufacturing industry.:)

Last edited:
I wouldn't call building electronics in prison to be "cruel and unusual punishment." Actually gives some training and skills to those who would really benefit from it.

The only question is whether those people are imprisoned for a real crime, or just to bolster the "work force."

Good point. I rarely see someone thinking things through like this.

I won't forget Tienanmen square. One man and one Tank.

Thousands of Men or Women, one product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back