Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intel Hex to ASM converter please

Status
Not open for further replies.

devura

Hi,

I have a hex file to be run with a 80C196KB micro controller. How can I dis-assemble it to get an asm file.

I have a dis-assembler of 8051 series, but it is not processing the 80C196KB hex file.

Any suggestions please ...

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

As I have mentioned, I have disassembler for INTEL 51 series, but I am looking one for INTEL 196 series.

Since the program I am talking about is very big, I cannot disassemble it manually and need some external help

Any other suggestions please

devura said:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply

As I have mentioned, I have disassembler for INTEL 51 series, but I am looking one for INTEL 196 series.

Since the program I am talking about is very big, I cannot disassemble it manually and need some external help

Any other suggestions please

See...

I feel this controller is not very famous hence tools for these are less available...

you should manuall disassemble it...

if you need the software for disassembling then i can refer you ...

Regards,

Simran..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back