• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info for HP oscolloscope 1740A

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
Does anyone know where I can obtain info on the obsolete HP 1740A Oscilloscope? Such as web site. I have the HP manuals but components such as transistors often have the HP component number rather than the actual part number. Also, a source of spare parts would be useful since some are HP specials and not now available.


New Member
hp 1740a oscilloscope

If you still have it and it doesn't work, I need the vertical output card...I will purchase it, of course

Thank you, Rob Vernon BC Canada


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
There is a Yahoo Agilent HP group. groups.yahoo.com. I would ask there. For Tek, there is Tek p/n to real p/n reference. There probably exists one for HP as well.

Sphere and qservice are possible parts sources. So is epay.
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles