Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

infinity transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond000

this is for my college project. i want to demonstrate electronic phone surveillance devices.i have studied HOOK SWITCH bypass ,third wire ,phone transmitter etc. i am going to build the infinity transmitter presented at
**broken link removed**
but the transmitter shown at "talking electronics" website cannot be activated with out the (distant)telephone being rung.
so, is there any circuit i could use to stop it from ringing and pick the line after a tone is sent along with the number dialed? (just like harmonica bug) like tone decoder circuit .how can i activate the hook switch? any ideas? not that i want to do something illegal.anyway, it is impossible to place it in any telephone without the owner knowing it.

Attachments

• InfinityBlockDia-1.gif
    InfinityBlockDia-1.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 410
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back