Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inductor test circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was lucky with the scopes the first was easy it was the power supply, it had a ruined resistor and 6 caps that were toast, pretty easy to sort, the second was a inductor on the channel input that had gone and a opamp just up from it on the board, the problem it gave was no trace on the screen, took me a while to spot it. the sig gen was again easy with all the caps being changed. i have 2 more that need fixing but are proving a fair bit harder

For isolating equipment under test AND keeping the CRO grounded, have a look at this thread:
help with ATX PSU conversion - please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back