Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

increasing output current

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I understand the datasheet, the changing the inductor value will change the frequency (with constant voltages and switch current), am I right?

No but i did made the same assumtion mistake

The frequency is not depending from out side components

If you see the internal schematic you see an internal oscilator with a set frequency

Robert-Jan

No but i did made the same assumtion mistake

The frequency is not depending from out side components

If you see the internal schematic you see an internal oscilator with a set frequency

Robert-Jan

so do you mean if I increased the inductance, the output current will increase as well? I have also thought about that, but will the increase reach 1.5A?

so do you mean if I increased the inductance, the output current will increase as well? I have also thought about that, but will the increase reach 1.5A?

I think it will within limits of the choosing the inductance but it depens also on the duty cycle as that a coil only store/release energy in transition

if you see in the operation discription they do put an other (not shown in the schematic) clamp on the output of A1 wich determs the max swich current so there is also a set up in place to control it, they don't say if that one is kicking in at one point or that it is working gradualy to that point

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back