Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In need of new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excelsiour

Hi

please help me to make a project that is not too hard I already did a AC/DC converter and two way intercom so I have a little experience in electronics my project is all about airborne communications just like two way intercom but my professor required me another project and Im running out of ideas to present

please help me

The project that you decide to make depends on how much or how little you know the basics of electronics and the amount of your involvement with the project.
Are you simply learning how to copy a circuit designed by somebody else then buy the parts and simply solder them together or must you design the circuit yourself? Simply make a kit? Explain circuit details and operation to the professor?

I agree with Audioguru.
It all depends on you expertise level, and what actually interests you.

So if your interest is in airborne comms, how about airborne telemetry? This can be as simple as air temperature, to real time position using a GPS module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back