Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Impedance matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

knockknockneo

Hi there,

for a school project I try to recreate a given circuit, which receives a 457khz signal.
The circuit:

**broken link removed**
L1 and C7 form the resonant circuit, which I already have tuned to the right 457 khz frequency. The Filters are SFULA455 Bandpassfilters by Murata and the IC is a SA605D.
My Problem for now is the sizing of the capacitors C5 and C6. I understand that these are used for impedance matching between the resonant circuit and the filter. I have searched a bit and read some things about this, but to be honest didn't quite get how to do it. How can I calculate C5 and C6? The Datasheet of the filter says the input impedance should be 3000 Ohm. How can meassure/calculate the impedance of the resonant circuit? Could anybody tell me at least rough values for C5 and C6?

Thanks in Advance
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back