Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

images from photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley600

Hope someone can help, I've been using photobucket for years on forums & I've been using it on this site, all of a sudden they are being replaced by this:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Has anyone got a clue why this is happening, the pictures are helping me understand what we are talking about

Edit: I have tried the insert picture thing but they are tiny, even when clicked on they are very small for seeing measurements on things

Thanks
Graham

Last edited:
Hi Nigel, I did try that, just that my eyesight isn't the best & I couldn't read the scope detail
Even stranger, the photo seems to of reappeared???? & I couldnt have picked a worse example of what I'm on about, which seems to be the story of my life.lol

Thanks anyway, hopefully they will be accepted & I can continue on my merry way, if not I'll post a photo actually relating to what I'm talking about......sigh

Let's hope I don't come back here & thanks for a great site :)

Nice bike, Muttley :D

Photobucket really isn't the best idea, but if you must upload the images from there, try copying the image url, not the photobucket page url. Some operating systems/browsers let you do this, some do not, but you can often right-click on the image (on photobucket) and select "copy image url". Then you can click on the "image" button here and paste it. However, I agree with Nigel that it would be best to click "go advanced" and upload it directly. It makes it much easier and more likely to work.

Regards

Hi DerStrom8
It is a very nice bike but didn't show what I was trying to.lol

It all seems to be working ok at the moment :)
Here's an example of what I was on about, same screen snip

Hold that thought, can't do it on phone, I'll put them up when on computer in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back