Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Im unable to install Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded free Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler form their site. But every time when i try to instal, It gives me this error. ( i checked it on two PCs XP,VISTA )

**broken link removed**

What is da problem? Do u guys experienced same problem with Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler

Last edited:
Did you try downloading it again? Did you have to extract files to somewhere? Maybe extract them manual to a folder that isn't in the temporary folder?

Yay on the descriptive title.

I just downloaded and extracted; it did not ask me for a password. The zip file is 21,868,852 bytes and the executable is 22,017,394 bytes. Checksum is AEA317AA.

You could delete or rename the file, clear your cache and try again.

mneary said:
I just downloaded and extracted; it did not ask me for a password. The zip file is 21,868,852 bytes and the executable is 22,017,394 bytes. Checksum is AEA317AA.

You could delete or rename the file, clear your cache and try again.

Hey i just try it. Same happend. Did u try to extract that ZIP file. When try to extract its asking me for pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back