Im unable to install Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded free Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler form their site. But every time when i try to instal, It gives me this error. ( i checked it on two PCs XP,VISTA )

**broken link removed**

What is da problem? Do u guys experienced same problem with Crownhill Proton PicBasic compiler

Last edited:
Did you try downloading it again? Did you have to extract files to somewhere? Maybe extract them manual to a folder that isn't in the temporary folder?

Yay on the descriptive title.

dknguyen said:
Did you try downloading it again? Did you have to extract files to somewhere? Maybe extract them manual to a folder that isn't in the temporary folder?

Yay on the descriptive title.

Ya i try to extrxt it. But its asking me for a password

I just downloaded and extracted; it did not ask me for a password. The zip file is 21,868,852 bytes and the executable is 22,017,394 bytes. Checksum is AEA317AA.

You could delete or rename the file, clear your cache and try again.

mneary said:
I just downloaded and extracted; it did not ask me for a password. The zip file is 21,868,852 bytes and the executable is 22,017,394 bytes. Checksum is AEA317AA.

You could delete or rename the file, clear your cache and try again.

Hey i just try it. Same happend. Did u try to extract that ZIP file. When try to extract its asking me for pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…