Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm Moving to Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of moving to the Gold Coast and haven't been able to respond to PM's and messages. I'll be a bit more settled in about 1 week. Then things will be back to normal!

If you do have a concern and it needs attention please PM a moderator.

Regards,
EM

OTAY, & have safe travels.

Ron

Well, I wish you the best of luck and hope you can get settled soon! :)
Der Strom

Welcome to Australia. The Gold Coast is a nice area, I'm about 40 mins North of there.

Mike.

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of moving to the Gold Coast and haven't been able to respond to PM's and messages. I'll be a bit more settled in about 1 week. Then things will be back to normal!
If you do have a concern and it needs attention please PM a moderator.
Regards,
EM

sick of the earthquakes huh ? ;)

my 2 kids are in CHCH, i am going over there for a week in early May to see how they are doing
all the best for your shift to your new digs :)

Dave

Hi EM,
Well mate as your moving over here a holiday in SA must be on the cards. Also I could talk with a mate on hosting the website out of Sydney, I just chatted with my mate and well it's upto you.

Cheers Bryan

Well, you will need to practice the local lingo of.... G-Day-Mate..... and hope you dont mind sunshine, floods, droughts and cyclones, we have them all.

A warm welcome to Oz and hope you enjoy the life style the rest of us do.

Should you get down to SA to see Bryan1 that im sure i will hear and will endevour to catch up for a beer or 3 ( not the XXXX crap they pass as beer in QLD)

Pete.

Last edited:
But your "Location:" has not changed.

I wish you all the best, EM :)
Der Strom

Well, watch out for drop bears! They're running rampant atm.
**broken link removed**

Yeah, things are great here in GC. It's a lot warming than Christchurch I tell you that! Yes, I'm living on a canal but no jetty. I would love to get a boat at some stage but I guess the first few things will be the house load of furniture and other stuff that we're missing - we came over with nothing at all apart from clothes ;)

One thing I have noticed is it's really amazing just how many electronics hobbyists are locals, as in Aussies! Center of the world we are I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back