Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i'M in need of some project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

stahly

HI IM IN NEED OF SOME IDEAS FOR MY GCSE ELECTRONICS PROJECT BECAUSE IM STRUGGLIN TO THINK OF SOME, SO I'M ASKIN FOR ANY1S HELP, PLZ REPLY :?: :!: :?

Hi

What kind of a project you are looking at. Simple or complicated? How about a power controller, logic probe or a electronic car lock?

If u could tell us about your background in brief and your interests in electronics may be I can think of some projects :roll:

if its systems and control that you are doing then any project will do. I am doing it at the moment and there are more marks if the project works then if it is a good project. Find out the exam board you are using and then go on their website. There will be some sample projects on there.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back