Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If we were Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assumed it was alcohol that was the primary trapping agent of many members here. :eek::p

Can't sleep tonight KV? :confused:

Putting fuel in trains myself. (and sleeping at work a bit too!) :p

What trains and what fuel, tcmtech? Diesel oil?

what about Virus?

Is not every Virus that kills but only disorganised some vital parts of the body, abi?

What trains and what fuel, tcmtech? Diesel oil?

BNSF locomotives. Mostly oil tanker trains hauling around 3 million gallons each.

Winter blend #2 locomotive diesel. Its basically what would be considered a high sulfur #3 if the #3 diesel rating was still in existence.;)

-8 F right now with -24 F wind chill plus my truck just broke down, burst hydraulic line, and I am going home early because of it! :p

Hi,

I used to have a mouse problem here so i built a clear plastic box trap with electric trigger mechanism complete with solenoid to shut the door and trap the rodent.

What i found was that the most effective bait was not cheese but was peanuts. They love peanuts. I did not try chocolate, but i didnt have to because with the peanuts even if they managed to escape the first try they'd be back in an hour to attack the bait again and get trapped again. If they came back in a hour i would think that the peanut was too good of an attractor that they just could not resist.

I don't like night shift. I went to sleep after that post.

I didn't know you worked for the Railroad. Good Money and Benefits.

kv

I always assumed it was alcohol that was the primary trapping agent of many members here. :eek::p

LOL. I am guilty of said trapping agent.

Had to fix my post.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
I didn't know you worked for the Railroad. Good Money and Benefits.

Been here over a year now, senior person in the fueling dept too, however I am getting burned out on doing the two days and three nights 60 hour work weeks and looking to switch jobs. I have applied for a conductors position and for the Facilities Electrician position. Hoping to find out on either in the next moth or so.

Both pay even more and have less actual workload per week associated with them. :p

No mouse traps involved with either though.

Been here over a year now, senior person in the fueling dept too, however I am getting burned out on doing the two days and three nights 60 hour work weeks and looking to switch jobs. I have applied for a conductors position and for the Facilities Electrician position. Hoping to find out on either in the next moth or so.

Both pay even more and have less actual workload per week associated with them. :p

No mouse traps involved with either though.

:WINK: Apart from the mouse traps. Based on the conversations and knowledge I have accumulated from your posts, you will have no trouble, fitting either of the posts.

Mouse and trap was used in this post. :rolleyes:

Good luck, tcm.

kv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back