Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iductive pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunny

looking for a few schematics of various inductive pickups other then clamping a wire with a aligator clip ya know (tends to cut my ignition wire after a while)...simplier the better dont wont to spend a fortune in magnets..thanks guys

I'm afraid you will need to be a little clearer. Inductive pick-ups are used in many applications in electronics. I sounds like you are trying to build a distributor for an automobile or a magneto for a small engine. Give us a little hint.

yepper its for just what you said magnetos or auto ignitions, but not trying to build just want to tap into some of the energy...any high energy outputs that i can condition the output if needed...( i know its based on the perpendicular current force but still a mystery to me)... any quick thoery or quick drawings would help.......thanks

Hmmm, a bit tricky, this one. It all depends on what you want to do with it. You say you want high energy - high voltage or high current? What is it's final purpose?

im gonna feed it into flip/flops, counters, dvm's, and anything else that i can think of and make my own timing guns.....so i just need the basic concept of the pickup clip....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back