Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify so14 orientationn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sren

Hi all,
Here I sit with a newly acquired 14-pin so14 IC, and I cannot be sure how to orient it!. No notch, no mark in the corner, those two forms known for ages, But, it has a line across one end, see picture (a drawing, my camera couldn't do it). I have never, ever seen this way of marking before, neither on other IC's, nor on datasheets. An educated guess is, of course, that the line corresponds to a notch, but I cannot be sure.
So, can someone: 1. confirm/refute my guess, 2. tell me why a venerable cmpany like TI introduces a, for me at least, whole new way of orientation marking.

Grtz and thanks all.

SO14_image.jpg

Like Visitor mentioned, The white line for pin 1 is a very common marking.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back