Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identification SMD / SMT component

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabore

Hello,

Please, Can you help me to identify what's that component in red ?

323-22070fp6g.jpg

I wish to change the one in green but I don't know where can y buy it on internet ?

thanks for your help.
Fab

PS : It's from a toshiba P200 motherboard
attachement source : **broken link removed**

Last edited:
The 220 on the device is not listed on my search ,but 222,221,223 are listed as 300mwatt Zener diodes 22volt:)

Say's they are PZM22NB1,PZM22NB2,PZM22NB3
the sloping end could indicate the cathode?
Could even be a capacitor?

Last edited:
There is silk screen ref number printed on PCB. Seems everything starts with a 'P' so ignore that. At least you might determine if it a diode (PDxx) or tantalum cap (PCxx). You might have to remove the component to see the silk screen print. The one on top, not circled, looks like PC73 which would suggest it is tantalum cap, probably 22 uF.

thanks Magnetron an thanks RCinFLA, it's a PCxx. I can sse that on the side without remove the component.
I will remove it later for sure.
So it could be a capacitor of 22uF but not 220uF, OK ??
but what's the meaning of "70FP6 G"

thanks a lot guys !
F

it probably is 220uf. the other numbers are date codes or lot codes, nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back