Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

idea for a thesis title

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanor

hi guys and gals!!!

im going to have my thesis project but still i've got no title......care to give me some advice????

thanks

eleanor said:
My thesis project

Without any other infomation thats the best answer I think you will get. Sorry to be blunt but if you want help then mention what your proposing to do. This is a forum for helping sort out members problems not giving them a thesis.

how about "The effects of Gasoline on fire"

Possible thesis titles:

1) "Please Don't Fail Me"
2) "The Not-So-Easy-To-Assemble Swedish Furniture And The Women Who Love Them"
3) "Star Wars VII: The Wrath of [fill in your name]"
4) "What I Did While I Was Supposed to Be Working on My Thesis"
5) "Project X: Do Not Open"

Mike

if none of those titles are for you, try one of these:

#1. "How to create short circuits"
#2. "How to magically enter the dream world using a lightbulb"
#3. "How to change the colour of the sparks"
#4. "How to convert circuits into a huge fire"

sorry

_3iMaJ said:
We're not even sure what you're good at.

sorry i forgot to include the very important part...the topic of my research.(hehehe...sort of stupidity!!)

im planning to do a research in electronics.....an interfaced device for example....but im having a hard time thinking for a certain title..thats all i need a title....

Re: sorry

eleanor said:
im planning to do a research in electronics.....an interfaced device for example....but im having a hard time thinking for a certain title..thats all i need a title....

I think you are not specific enough.

There are a gazillion devices that can be interfaced with any other device. In fact, you could interface a homemade radio with a power amplifier!

Have you discovered the meaning of the word "Interface"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back