Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICSP Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellarcore

Hey folks,

I've got a couple project designs that make use of ICSP, and it works great. On my PCBs I have so far been just using a right angle header, but I was wondering if anybody knew what the actual connector was called (a digikey link would be awesome)?

For those still unsure which connector I'm looking for, it is the mating connector to the one in the center of the attached image (thanks for the Image SparkFun).

Attachments

• PIC-ICSP-Multi-1.jpg
    PIC-ICSP-Multi-1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,020
Also, unrelated, but figured I'd put it in the same thread, I'm looking for the name/part number of a Molex power connector.

The four pin kind that is used to connect a computer power supply to IDE hard drives, CD-ROMs, etc.. I'm looking for the board mounted end (ie so that I can plug a normal computer PSU into it).

Your help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back