Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

icom ic-275h

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroni

Hello!

I own a ic-275h radio, which worked perfect until lately...

Sometimes there is no sound at all with squelch full open, when you let it run some time to "warm up" often sound reappers. i cannot transmit at all. Already had that one for repair, where it came to life again after a few minutes of measuring only, only to fail again after some hours of use.

I took it apart already 2 times, unplugging and replugging all connectors, after putting it together it usually works for quarter an hour up to 1-2 hours, then failure is back.

Any ideas? i definitely want to keep that one :(

it could be bad soldering somewhere, or a failing voltage regulator. most common parts to fail are electrolytic caps, especially in high heat areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back