Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC TY30294 Datasheet or equivalent part

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesenger

Could someone give information/equivalent on an IC, Motorola TY30294 used in a G30-12A Farnell Power Supply.
Thanks, mesenger

Thank You for help, I don't need info about Power Supply, but I just need information/equivalent about IC from Motorola named TY30294.

Well, not just for fun, but for info about IC TY30294 marked Motorola. This IC is used in a Power Supply Unit manufactured by Farnell. Mesenger

Hi Hotwaterwizard, many, many thanks for your search about TY30294 replacement. I surpised me the equivalent UA1458P, MC1458P, LM1458N and CA1458E all very popular IC. I thought TY30294 was a customized chip that Motorola manufactured just for G30-12A Farnell Power Supply. I tried some dual OpAmp but without success. mesenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back