Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ic - testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundar

How to test whether an ic chip is working properly or not ?.i read the data sheet also and i don't know whether the ic meet the requirements .iam using ic ca741.can anyone help me how to test it ?

The method used in factories is to make several test jigs. One test jig might just be a LED blinker to see if the 741 works at all. Another test jig will be set up to meausre input offset voltage. Another will be set up to test the gain/bandwidth product. In other words, there is no one setup that will test everything.

You decide which parameters are important to you and make a jig to plug the chips into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back