Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ic equivalent or circuit equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidex

hi i am doing a project on a multipurpose siren system and i need to find an Ic that can be used in place of the UM3561 ic ie equivalent or a circuit that does this ie produces ambulance, fire brigade and police siren sounds bcos i cannot get this ic for now.
thanks

Last edited:
hello evryone,i'm having trouble identifying the pins of an ultrasonic transducer pair that i bought from a local store here in my country...i dont have a data sheet and i havent any experience dealing with such device.please help me..thank you so much...the pairs are MA40LIR and MA40LIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back