IC Collection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection, why do you have so many PIC chips?

It would take me 3 months to catalogue my IC's etc, I have 20 LM1881 chips which come in very handy, found them just now whilst looking at your collection

Most of what i have was given to me by a friend. I make tons of mistakes. Its nice to have backups

Yeah, tell me about it! I test all of the connections with a meter before I put the actual IC's in now, I use headers, a lot cheaper!! Lol

I tend to get 2-3 of every ic i get to ensure i have enough. I just order 4* the parts to fix my pickit 2

Maxim has a ton of great ICs ... when i first started i wanted to get into LED Displays but since left that. I do a little of everything now. Just got a small battery charger from them which seems to be working well so far on stand alone. Working on adapting with a PIC and ADC to check when charging is needed and etc... Maxim is great!

(SAMPLES HELP!!!)

Yes max has tons of ICs. But i don't agree with Max is the best of all. What about texas instruments, Holtek, Philips, etc.

When I playing with RTCs. I bought DS1307, DS1305, DS1302, PCF8583

PCF8583 have lot more options than above max RTC. Also PCF have superb literature.

Check your PM... i never meant to say Maxim-IC is the best heh... just love there samples is all!
Ill take a look at the PCF8583 and see... but since i have so many maxim ics no real use for me heh
(They made some mistakes of sending me double the samples on different days)

IN THE PM i asked about LM723.. can you check below image ...

Attachments

• lm723.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…