Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Collection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection, why do you have so many PIC chips?

It would take me 3 months to catalogue my IC's etc, I have 20 LM1881 chips which come in very handy, found them just now whilst looking at your collection :)

Yeah, tell me about it! I test all of the connections with a meter before I put the actual IC's in now, I use headers, a lot cheaper!! Lol

Maxim has a ton of great ICs ... when i first started i wanted to get into LED Displays but since left that. I do a little of everything now. Just got a small battery charger from them which seems to be working well so far on stand alone. Working on adapting with a PIC and ADC to check when charging is needed and etc... Maxim is great!

(SAMPLES HELP!!!)

Yes max has tons of ICs. But i don't agree with Max is the best of all. What about texas instruments, Holtek, Philips, etc.

When I playing with RTCs. I bought DS1307, DS1305, DS1302, PCF8583

PCF8583 have lot more options than above max RTC. Also PCF have superb literature.

Check your PM... i never meant to say Maxim-IC is the best heh... just love there samples is all! :D
Ill take a look at the PCF8583 and see... but since i have so many maxim ics no real use for me heh
(They made some mistakes of sending me double the samples on different days)

IN THE PM i asked about LM723.. can you check below image ...

Attachments

• lm723.jpg
    lm723.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back