Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IBM organic modules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

april

I was watching a TV show "Beyond Tomorrow this am and it showed a guy who had several gas filled balloon with an arduino like board and props moving them around at a Maker Fair. They were controlled with a chip called a "Sunspot"

I cant find anything on them except a quote below from https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/08/s08p3nw.pdf

P6 Organic Packages
For crosstalk analysis, IBM’s P6 organic packages were
chosen. They are Ocaso, Sunspot, and Flare modules. Sunspot
module is a later version of Ocaso module and Flare module
is a later version of Sunspot module

I wonder if anyone knows of these modules and if they are available
Any extra links or info would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hmm...: what is an "organic module"? and "For crosstalk analysis" the only word that made sense to me was crosstalk! Boy, we immigrants have a hard time with intelligible Enlish! E

What a pointless useless post?
It deals with IBM not Sun
The link is above and not needed again
read more post less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back