Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IBM Lexmark 4039 Toner Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raheem

hello All!
yeah the thing is that i want to refill my IBM 4039 Printer toner... i have heard that the hp toner refill that comes in the market wont do the job?? is it true?? and is there a possibility that a photocopy machine's (ricoh, cannon, minolta) toner would work...

Waiting for a Kind and PROMPT reply from the Experts here...

Thanks..

What kind of printer is it? Is it an Inkjet, bubblejet, laser, etc.

when i said that ir refills using TONER.. it surely means that its a LASER printer.
any ways.. i m not happy with the replies i received for my question :(

Maybe you'd find better solutions by contacting the laser printer manufacturer website. I'm sure they would provide a list of acceptable toner.

Maybe you'd find better solutions by contacting the laser printer manufacturer website. I'm sure they would provide a list of acceptable toner.

If i could.. i would have never put up a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back