Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want Important book , please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORicAigOs

hi guys ,
I'm looking for book in communications department
name of book :
Communication Systems
by
Ferrel G.Stremler
3rd edition
please help me to find this book , because i need it so much

Nope, sorry.

These forums are NOT for people asking for pirate items, either software or books - if you want the book, then BUY IT - don't steal it and defraud the person who wrote it.

Last edited:
Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, payment from your bank account, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes*, Amazon Store Card, and Webcertificates.

You could try to locate a friend or relative [that has a credit card] who's willing to make the purchase for you. You simply reimburse them with your cash.

You could try to locate a friend or relative [that has a credit card] who's willing to make the purchase for you. You simply reimburse them with your cash.
Thanks for Trying to help me ,
but really i haven't a friend have a credit card

I'm not sure where you are Oric but you can purchase pre-paid visa cards at almost every gas station in the U.S. They charge you a small fee on top of the money you want on the card and use it just like a credit card. You should be able to find a store locally that does that.

My location is right under my Avatar (the cat)

i'm from libya , we don't use it in gas station
Maybe you can buddy up to Mohmmar Qadaffi and ask to use his credit card! I hear these days that he's quite the cooperative person!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back