hi guys ,
I'm looking for book in communications department
name of book :
Communication Systems
by
Ferrel G.Stremler
3rd edition
please help me to find this book , because i need it so much

These forums are NOT for people asking for pirate items, either software or books - if you want the book, then BUY IT - don't steal it and defraud the person who wrote it.

Last edited:
Amazon.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, payment from your bank account, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes*, Amazon Store Card, and Webcertificates.

You could try to locate a friend or relative [that has a credit card] who's willing to make the purchase for you. You simply reimburse them with your cash.

You could try to locate a friend or relative [that has a credit card] who's willing to make the purchase for you. You simply reimburse them with your cash.
Thanks for Trying to help me ,
but really i haven't a friend have a credit card

I'm not sure where you are Oric but you can purchase pre-paid visa cards at almost every gas station in the U.S. They charge you a small fee on top of the money you want on the card and use it just like a credit card. You should be able to find a store locally that does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…