Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I think am understanding electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezugudor

Hi,I think am understanding this electronics that is all about controlling and shaping of signal such as frequency,amplitude and others and that the basic components of doing this are capacitors and inductors also transistors for switching.Now my question is,HOW DO I CONTROL OR SHAPE THIS SIGNAL with these electronics components in other to build a circuit.PLSSSS CALL MY ATTENTION IF AM WRONG WITH THIS MY UNDERSTANDING AND THINKING.

THANKS A LOT

Hi Ezuqudor,

your post is very vague.

Shaping and controlling signals is not always a MUST when dealing with electronics.

Know your goal before dealing with pulse shaping. There are many applications which don't require pulse shaping - moreover keeping a pulse at a steady level before proceeding any further.

Basically you can do almost everything in electronics. The outcome depends on knowledge and common sense almost equally.

Boncuk

You might start with this sticky post .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back