Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to develop a 5.6Kw inverter from a 24V-battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korede Ibraheem

I have been trying for quite a time now to make a %.6Kw inverter from a 24V battery. I need somebody to help me out urgently before I lose hope on acheiving this fit.

Korede Ibraheem said:
I have been trying for quite a time now to make a %.6Kw inverter from a 24V battery. I need somebody to help me out urgently before I lose hope on acheiving this fit.

For a start consider the current required! - over 250A - buy a generator!.

What on earth are you trying to power? As noted the project sounds impractical. Heck, a couple of deep cycle batteries in series would not even be able to put out 240A for more than a few moments.

Start at the top- what are you trying to do? There may be a better "how" to do it.

april fools was a good 3weeks ago no

William At MyBlueRoom said:
Not to mention 5.6Kw can put a serious damper on your day if you don't know what you're doing...

why? i find it fun when big arc occur. Nothing beats an arc in a 150Kw DC-power inverter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back