Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need Some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdo_pc_dr

Hi:)... it`s my first time in your wonderful forum and it`s my pleasure to be a member with you.........
I`m facing a simple problem in developing a simple speed radar........
1-I need to get a electronic circuit that can divide [1\Number..... or to get the (Multiplicative inverse of any Input (Number) or Number Power -1)] this number will be collected from a timer (LM555) and I need to get the result on a Display

I’ll be grateful for you if you could help me with a simple model that uses combinational logic....... or any other Model
Thnx U​

I'll say it first.
Use a micro controller =)

How do you collect the number you want to operate on from a 555 timer? Is it a serial number derived from the output of the timer, or is the number the frequency of the pulses output from the timer, or something else?

No i`ve Used 4-Digit Counters with Multiplexed
7-Segment Output Drivers MM74C926
and i didn`t study Microcontroller yet so I need a simple way to get it

Abdo, the simple way is to use a micro controller. If you don't know about them, then learn for yourself, all the info you could ever need is out there on the Internet. There is absolutely no way you can implement that kind of math in digital electronics practically, it'd take less time to learn how to use a micro controller. I'm not sure if analog math circuits are capable of doing that but you'd have a lot of error. There is no 'simple' way.

No please dont' post your code here, this is someone elses thread! Post it in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back