Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I NEED SOME HELP....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothy

I BUILT AN AUDIO/VIDEO TRANSMITTER. THE VIDEO SIDE WORKED PERFECTLY WELL, BUT THE AUDIO DID NOT. I USED A MIXER WITH THE YELLOW SLUG CAP. BUT WHEN I REGULATE THE MIXER WITH A PRICISSION SCREW DRIVER, IT DOES NOT REGULATE THE FREQENCY. BUT THE PICTURES TRANSMITTED IS VERY CLEAR AND SHARP.

PLEASE WHAT KIND OF MIXER SHOULD I USE? AND HOW DO I CONNECT THE VIDEO/AUDIO SIGNALS TO IT?

Sorry, but nothing you say makes much sense :?

You don't even give any idea of where in the world you might be, and many different standards are used.

I've no idea what you mean by a 'mixer', you need to be much more informative and precise.

I realise that English may not be your first language, but can't be sure as you entered your location as a load of rubbish! - entering at least your country would be very useful for many posts.

It's also considered bad manners to type in capital letters, it's considered shouting, and is warned against in the terms and conditions.

Hello... all i'm really sorry for the first post I made. i'll be more ellaborate now. My name is Timothy Ojeaga. from Nigeria. And i'm 23 years of age. I love electronics. on this day, I decided to build an audio video transmitter or sender. now, the video part worked very well the pictures transmitted was very clear. but the audio part which is the voice did not transmitt. now my question is, how can i make both to work together?
thanks.

A/V transmitter

:D hi timothy,

how about posting you schem. there are so many reasons why your audio does not work. can you identify which is the audio section or the video section or the transmitter section? :D

try to realign your sound subcarrier coil, what's the orientation of your coil, are they at 90 degrees?

what ic did you use? :D

thanks. actually i did not use an IC for the audio/video transmitter. I used 4 transistors which are: C1852 for the audio, C945 for the mixer stage, C1105 for the Video stage and C2254 for the oscillator stage. I did not use any IC at all for it. Please if you have any idea for the mixer stage, that mixsis the two signals together, please let me know at: timmylee80@yahoo.com Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back