Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some help with my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badea

Hi
I need some help with my project. I want to draw a circuit for load cell with LCD display and Arduino uno. I am new in these things.

The load cell has 4 wires
So, could you please help me to do the circuit ?

Thanks

The load cell is normally structured as a wheatstone resistance bridge. It has a supply voltage connected across one diagonal, and the output is taken from the other diagonal. At balance, the output will be zero. As the load increases, the output will increase and will be a function of the supply voltage. Normally, this is normalised at 10 volt.
For the loadcell you have selected, there will be a data sheet.

There are several loadcell amps on the market... I use the INA 126P... A simple 8 pin amp.. There is a very good circuit in the datasheet that you can used with the arduino.... Also if you look here https://tronixstuff.com/tutorials/ You'll find the LCD code you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back