Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need some help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrhstos

Hello . I attach the 2 first circuits, 1st with crystal and 2nd with 555, which produce square vibration 100 kHz. I wander if the 2nd can replace only the crystal or entire the 1st circuit? Also the circuit is correct? The vibration goes to 2 meters 74182, appears in the 3rd circuit. Can I make the simulation as precisely it is? The entire circuit is for measure time of reaction. If someone can analyze the circuit i will be grateful because in simulation it doesn't work:(
tank you very much.

Attachments

• forum1.JPG
    forum1.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 131
  • forum4_.JPG
    forum4_.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 141
  • giaforum.JPG
    giaforum.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 127
  • P9180674.JPG
    P9180674.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
how accurate do you want??

a simple reaction timer can be had using a single PIC, couple resistors and a LCD dsplay
exactly what do you want to measure??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back