Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with connecting my Analog 2 Discovery to measure the Vin and Vout of my circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost done building this circuit as I have made every connection except the connection of the waveform genertors to the circuit to measure and record the amplitudes of Vin (between 10uF and ground) and Vout (between 10uF and Rl). My question is how do I connect the Analog 2 Discovery to my breadboard circuit (as seen below) in order to measure/record the values of Vin and Vout and to observe their respective magnitudes? Here are the following details to guide you when analyzing my ciruit to deduce a way to make the Wavegen connection: Rb1 = 22,560 ohms (22 kilo ohms in series with 560 ohms). Rb2 = 1400 ohms (1.2 kilo ohms in series with 100 ohms and 100 ohms). Re = 47 ohms. Rc and Rl = 1200 ohms. The figure below is my almost complete circuit connection (without Wavegen connections). You may zoom into the photo if you like.

Please may you use the markings on the Analog 2 Discovery (the component that contains markings such as T1, W1, V1 and so on) to display the connections to me. For example: You say something like connect V1 to 10uF capacitor or W1 to 10uF capacitor and so on. Also the transistor has a black head and may be difficult to spot in the picture. There are two 10uF capacitors in the circuitry and thay both have blue caps. Note: the capacitors being used have no polarity. In summary, please I just need to know how how to connect my Analog 2 Discovery to my circuit in order to measure Vin and Vout (and view their waveforms using the oscilloscope application on the Waveforms software that is already installed on my laptop) . I have tried to make the connection but I am not getting a reading on my oscilloscope application on my Waveform software. You can infer from the schematic (the first image in my question) and advise me on how to make the necessary connections to my Analog 2 Discovery. For example, just say "connect W1 to a terminal of the capacitor" and so on.

Here is the schematic and my partially connected circuit based on it. Again I repeat, please how do I connect my Analog 2 Discovery to the circuit in order to measure Vout and Vin. Please kindly list where the pinout markings of the A2 Discovery should be connected to on the circuit/breadboard. Thanks for your help in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0142 (2).JPG
    IMG_0142 (2).JPG
    714.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot (265).png
    Screenshot (265).png
    238.7 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back