Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help plz (ic tester)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdallaheng

i working in the field of repair electronics circuits and i need buy ic tester for analog ics and digital .i dont have any experience in this field of (ic tester ) i need you tell me what is the best +cheep for me

What do you expect an IC tester to do for you?

Most of us get by with a good DVM for analog ICs, and an oscilloscope for digital ones...

test ic analog by tester which save time for me and say pass or fail . it is hard for me test every ic by get its datasheet and make the test . if you can help me to see new ways and the best ways for professionals i will be glade

The IC testers I have used do not do "in circuit" testing.

What type of boards are you repairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back