Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Product Sourcing Help

Arundel8

Hi all,

I'm doing a project and I need a component I'm not sure even exists (or perhaps I'm just being blind!)

The project I'm doing has two 12vdc 250W motors that need to be reversible.

I've tried finding a 24v reversible pwm dual motor speed controller (for the two 12vdc batteries and motors) and all I can find are either single motor speed controllers or ones for use with an RC controller (which this project doesn't need/work with). I was hoping one of you guys might be able to help me with where I can get one of these if they do exist or an easy workaround if they don't.

The speed throttle I'm using also has a on-off button (it's taken from an old electric scooter I had lying around, which is a feature I'd like to add into it also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The speed throttle I'm using also has a on-off button (it's taken from an old electric scooter I had lying around, which is a feature I'd like to add into it also.

If you have the scooter why not use the steering controls from it? They work by stopping or reversing one motor at a time to steer and they have reverse and forward.

shortbus= As I mentioned above, I need them both to reverse/go forward at the same time.

For example, if I put it into “reverse” and pushed forward to go, both motors would go CCW. This one, one goes CW and the other CCW.

Last edited:
Maybe you can try to buy it from Alibaba,I found below picture from website,not sure if it is the one you are looking for. The PCB size is 57X37X21mm,the cable is 20cm/7.87"(appr.)
1.jpg

shortbus= As I mentioned above, I need them both to reverse/go forward at the same time.

For example, if I put it into “reverse” and pushed forward to go, both motors would go CCW. This one, one goes CW and the other CCW.

The joy stick will work like that IF you limit it's movement to just forward and reverse and not left and right.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back