Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need equilant of IC " SF 5101681B "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayazhaider

Hi!
I have LG StudioWork 77M, 17" Monitor with build in Speakers.

The problem is that.. It won't power on..
The supply is ok, at power button it have 5v, the print from power button to IC (pin marked with KBT1 ) is also ok. I replace the touch power button and tried to short with twisser but it still won't On..

I think the system IC is out of order (on IC i had 5volts).
does any body help me to find any equilent of following IC.

(M)
SF5101681B
LGM 012-600/BYJ

-----------------
Monitor Details
-----------------
LG StudioWorks 77M
Model : MB776C-NP

Thanks in advance

Your best bet is to contact LG directly and see if they allow you to order replacement IC's. That's probably a proprietary in house IC, you're not going to find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Yes, when he says "system IC", presumably he means the micro that runs it?, which will be a specifically programmed device, only available as a spare part from LG.

However, it sounds like he's just made a random 'guess' at that been faulty?, I would have thought it's one of the less likely options.

Yes, its my guess that IC is out of order.. or may be not.. :confused:

I tried to get info from other resources too.. I Got Schem Diagram and Part# List.

the part# of IC is IC301 / 0IMO786220A Vendor Motrolla.

any help to get any equilent IC of any other vendor ???

Yes, its my guess that IC is out of order.. or may be not.. :confused:

What makes you think so?.

I tried to get info from other resources too.. I Got Schem Diagram and Part# List.

the part# of IC is IC301 / 0IMO786220A Vendor Motrolla.

any help to get any equilent IC of any other vendor ???

Like I said, if it's the micro-controller, then it's specific to that single set, you can only obtain it as a spare.

Spare not found here at my town..

Anyway i will try again by tommorrow,

:) now feeling sleepy Going 2 bed to be recharge mySelf....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back