Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need datasheet help me plzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakhan

hello every one plz help me i m confused about datasheet . plz any one explain what is datasheet and plz give me datasheet about the following ICs {AND,OR.NOT,XOR,NAND,NOR}

plz give me quick responc i will be thank full

hello every one plz help me i m confused about datasheet . plz any one explain what is datasheet and plz give me datasheet about the following ICs {AND,OR.NOT,XOR,NAND,NOR}

plz give me quick responc i will be thank full
Hi, suppose you want to use an IC, for example, 74LS125 and you have the IC with you , but you don't what this is and no other info known. Such cases to assist users what is the chip, pin details, working voltage limits ete can be read from the so called data sheet
the data sheets are as per manufacturer part number. say 7400 for a pack of 4 NAND gates in TTL technology.it is available in various forms.
you may download freely data sheets for most of the ICs, Transistors and even small component like a signal diode, from ALLDATASHEET.COM - Data sheet search site, Data sheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors and other semiconductors. and many other such sites. In this site you can search by function like NAND gate-- you will get answers
All the best

Last edited:
very very thanks sharma jee

Hi, suppose you want to use an IC, for example, 74LS125 and you have the IC with you , but you don't what this is and no other info known. Such cases to assist users what is the chip, pin details, working voltage limits ete can be read from the so called data sheet
the data sheets are as per manufacturer part number. say 7400 for a pack of 4 NAND gates in TTL technology.it is available in various forms.
you may download freely data sheets for most of the ICs, Transistors and even small component like a signal diode, from ALLDATASHEET.COM - Data sheet search site, Data sheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors and other semiconductors. and many other such sites. In this site you can search by function like NAND gate-- you will get answers
All the best

sharma jee very very thanks i got the idea of datasheet but still confused in searching my required gates datasheet plz kindly help me alitl more actualy i m not expert on internet

There are about 6 families of logic ICs:
1) Some are old and others are new.
2) Some are fast and others are slow.
3) Some use almost no power and others use a high amount of power.

The families are RTL, DTL, TTL, ECL, Cmos and High Speed Cmos.
You must learn about their properties so you can select the right family.

Why would anybody use antique 7400 series logic ICs today? Only for school-work?

They still make and sell the 74ACT, 74HC, 74HCT, etc series of IC's which are functionally equivalent to the original plain 74 series. In some high speed applications, they are the way to go. Most slow-medium speed functions can be created cheaper and simpler using a microcontroller or gate array IC.

Last edited:
sharma jee very very thanks i got the idea of datasheet but still confused in searching my required gates datasheet plz kindly help me alitl more actualy i m not expert on internet
Just check from local market of your city, what chips you get
whether 74LS seires, CD40xx series, 74HC series
then we can suggest you
there uis also a cross table listing available
suppose you can locally get CD400series ICs, please see this link for more data
http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/cmos.htm
study carefully list out which are numbers you need
then again some one can see.

Last edited:
thanks{khan}

Just check from local market of your city, what chips you get
whether 74LS seires, CD40xx series, 74HC series
then we can suggest you
there uis also a cross table listing available
suppose you can locally get CD400series ICs, please see this link for more data
4000 series CMOS Logic ICs
study carefully list out which are numbers you need
then again some one can see.

sharma je i got it thanks i lot i was needed 74LS series

Why would anybody use antique 7400 series logic ICs today? Only for school-work?
At places where students are blessed with guru's like you they are uplifted to newer standards.
but when a Local guru and Local college or school, and local market can support only specific types, and as you rightly pointed , understanding concepts of logic gates at school education, old /obsolete things are still used, perhaps. a clear example of using LM741, 555, Z80 (what a luggage of additional chips needed)and 8051are being used.
At lest the concept of opamp is practiced.
Fear after another decade people who are good in analog would be rare to find.

I studied RTL and DTL logic IC families in university.

I designed circuits with 74xx series ICs from 1975 to about 1978 (30 years ago!) when I started using 74LSxxx ICs. In 1980 I started using CD4xxx cmos then later 74HCxxx fast Cmos logic ICs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back