Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need assistance to build a "CounterStrike like"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musisoft

I need something to play a game with some friends and some Paint Ball guns.
The circuit I need work like the bomb in (Half-Life) CounterStrike.

I must push a switch to ACTIVATE the fake bomb

Activate = 3 red LED (in line) flashing 1 sec On / 2 sec OFF + Buzzer beeping when the LEDs is ON.
After 35 seconds without Desactivation the 3 LEDs + Buzzer stay ON 5 seconds (the bomb explosed)
And all the system must be ready to play another round

to Desactivate =

I must push 1 or 2 switch to desactivate the 35 seconds timer
If I push 1 switch, I need to push it 10 seconds to Desativate
If I push 2 switch, I need to push it only 5 seconds to Desactivate

If I release the switch before Desactivation I must do it again.
(I mean if I pushed 3 seconds and released it, I must push it again 10 seconds
or 5 seconds to desactivate the timer).

When the system is desactivated the LEDs + Buzzer goes OFF and the system is ready to play another round.

If someone could draw the circuit shematic and send it to my e-mail adress:

tecknobabes@yahoo.com

I know that I must use some 555 timer and Logic door AND/OR but my electronics notions is too far away ( I took an electronic course 10 years ago and never touched a circuit since) ;-(

So I know I can put solder and build the board put Im not able to do the shematics.

Thanks a lot

Pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back