Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Need a Cross refreance for VICOR - V24A12H400BL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biablo said:
Hello

Anyone Know a Cross refreance for Vicor DC Converter - V24A12H400BL?

Thanks

hi,
The datasheet is here:

**broken link removed**

Scroll down to the *.pdf for download.

Does this help.?

I don't think the datasheet will be much help in locating a similar unit. It will only enable you to confirm the similarities and the differences. That said I'm going to suggest that the part is so specialized, it seems unlikely a cross even exists. Why can't you use the Vicor part?

Papabravo said:
I don't think the datasheet will be much help in locating a similar unit. It will only enable you to confirm the similarities and the differences. That said I'm going to suggest that the part is so specialized, it seems unlikely a cross even exists. Why can't you use the Vicor part?

The Vicor repesantive where i live is not so good, so i was thinking to find a Cross for it and get another manufacture for it.

If the quality of support is an issue, I'm going to guess that your choices will be greatly reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back