Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I miss Hero999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find out how much a smaller bag will cost you and I'll see if I can better the price - you're in the UK so it can go in the post.

Will do; thanks for the offer :)

I wasn't going to let you have my entire stash of Sodium Persulphate lmao - do you have any idea how much a 25Kg bag costs ? ;)

25kg... yes - more than I could afford :p I will happily take a smaller amount off your hands if you can beat the price I'd pay from a distributor though :D

I've been cooresponding with ghostly-ghoul ( Hero9999 ) and he told me he might come back, but after he deals with some other issues. BTW, the mods took down all the references, but he posts at a forum called "silicontronics" and I think he might even administer that site.

Last edited:
He's a moderator at silicontronics, yeah. All of the links were blocked, but he had the site in his signature the whole time I've been on these forums anyway. I haven't signed up but I probably will soon, though I hear that the forums aren't very active.

Should we go over and see what it takes to get kicked out? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back