Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I,m looking for stereo tube amp emulator,..Anyone heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyotesden

I don't know if this is the right forum,.. But I like the vacume tube sound.
Does anyone know were I can get an emulater for my MP3's on my computer, I've tried a few sites, and couldn't find anything so far...I use my computer as my stereo.

poste:

Preferably I would like a software one,.. for now that is.
I use too have a realy nice amp I rebuilt myself, I miss the sound. :(

I have not heard of a software valve amp emulator. Perhaps someone may write it for you. You need someone that understands the valve characteristics and has the software capability also. I have the former but not the latter.

Len

there are plugins for winamp that can do this. I can't remember what the name was exactly, but I did come across one a while ago. search for winamp plugins, and i'm sure you will come across something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back